MORE THAN 110 FRUITFUL YEARS
Back in 1906 it all started with Mr. Maks Sever opening a first seed shop in the middle of Ljubljana. Mr. Sever and his team have set the foundations for today‘s company, which has grown into the largest Slovenian seed company over the years. Today, when we look back at the outstandingly rapid development of the company, we can be proud of its breakthrough and success. One of the biggest pride is Ptuj Selection Centre, which was constructed in 1989.
Today we have a wide network in wholesale and over 30 retail stores in Slovenia, and are expanding globally.