At Semenarna Ljubljana, we strictly respect the basic principles of social responsibility. From our establishment in 1906, we are aware not only of the importance of good business results, but also of activities that provide richer, more qualitative and pleasant lives for employees and inhabitants of the Semenarna Ljubljana operational environment.
Therefore, Semenarna Ljubljana:
- treats employees in a fair and equal manner (providing for the training and professional careers of employees, a safe and healthy work environment, a health care programme, pension plan, appropriate payment and remuneration system, etc.),
- fosters the practice of ethical and fair business operation,
- respects basic human rights,
- provides for environmentally responsible behaviour and
- develops fair relationships towards local communities and the wider social environment.